Editable Eyebrows Tint Care Instructions. Brows Lamination and/or Tint Aftercare Template with Marble Background and Faux Gold Effect!
You can edit the text, change fonts, edit icon colors, edit peach color, add your logo etc. ***Marble and faux gold colors aren’t editable***
Edit your item online at Corjl.com right after purchasing.
No need to download any software or fonts. Personalize this item right in your browser using your computer, or make basic text edits using your phone or mobile device.
No waiting! You’ll receive an access link to your item minutes after purchasing.
This care card is 3.5″ x 2″ (the same size as a standard business card)
TRY BEFORE YOU BUY
To demo this template copy, click the following Corjl link.
***This is a digital template file. No physical product will be sent.***
Please read description before you buy.
– 3.5″ x 2″ Eyebrows Tint Care Instructions Template
– All text is editable
– Edit peach color to any color you like
– Edit icon colors
– Add your logo
– Print or Use Digitally
– Front and back
– 300 DPI (Dot per inch) resolution
– Faux gold effect; this is not real gold foil
– Edit right in your web browser
– Works on Mac & Windows
***Background marble and gold images aren’t editable.
This faux gold effect prints with ink on paper and you do not need to use special printer or material to print.***
>> Browse matching stationery:
WITH THIS PURCHASE YOU GET
– Eyebrows Tint Care Instructions Template
– Instructions file for Corjl
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO USE THIS TEMPLATE?
– You need a computer to make comprehensive edits (add images, add text boxes, change background)
Make basic text edits using your phone or tablet
– Web browser installed on your device – Google Chrome, Safari or Firefox work best
– This template can only be edited using the free online platform corjl.com
Your template will be waiting for you within the corjl.com website.
– Your files will be available as an INSTANT DOWNLOAD after your purchase, so you will not receive anything physical. After payment, kindly check your email and follow the link to Corjl where you can access your template.