DIY MY DESIGN Terms and Conditions
1. Acceptance of Terms
Checkmein Pty Ltd. T/A (“Diymydesign”) or (“DIY MY DESIGN”) provides this website, services, products and content (collectively, the “Site”) to you, subject to the following DIY MY DESIGN Terms and Conditions (the “Terms”). Your access or use of the site constitutes your agreement to all such terms, conditions, policies, rules, procedures, and notices (collectively, the “Agreement”). If you do not agree to the DIY MY DESIGN terms and conditions, you may not access or use the Site and these Terms and the Site may be updated from time to time without notice to you.
2. Modifications to Service
- Diymydesign reserves the right at any time and from time to time to temporarily or permanently modify or discontinue the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice. You agree that Diymydesign shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
- Diymydesign may change, add or remove any part of this Agreement, or any other terms associated with the use of the site, at any time. Any changes shall become part of the Agreement and DIY MY DESIGN terms and conditions, and shall apply as soon as such a notice is posted.
3. Payment & Delivery Terms
- Payments are made via PayFast. You can pay with your Visa and Mastercard debit card or credit card.
- We do not process any payments on our website.
- All items on Diymydesign.com are digital and do not require shipping, as a greed by the DIY MY DESIGN terms and conditions. Files will be delivered electronically within minutes of your order. A link for your download will be sent to the email address you have associated with your account/order. You’ll need to be logged in to download your files.
- If downloads do not become available immediately after purchase contact our customer support.
- A purchase and payment of the full service or product price is required before delivery of your Product or Services.
- Please be aware, however, that after downloading the file(s) you have purchased one time our obligation to you under the terms of sale is fulfilled and the courtesy of additional downloads is not a guarantee.
- Everyone will have to pay VAT (Value-added tax) once the annual VAT free allowance threshold has been reached.
4. Modification to the Service and Prices
- Diymydesign reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice. You agree that Diymydesign shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Service. the diymydesign CV templates can be found here.
- Diymydesign may change, add or remove any part of this Agreement, or any other terms associated with the use of the site, at any time, according to these DIY MY DESIGN terms and conditions. Any changes shall become part of the Agreement and shall apply as soon as such a notice is posted.
We do not offer refunds for digital product sales. All sales are final. If there is an issue regarding an order, we will address the problem. Unfortunately, there is no effective way for us to both combat fraud and issue refunds. We will be happy to answer questions regarding our themes before your purchase to ensure it will meet your needs. Thank you for your understanding.
6. Support and Hours of Operation
Product information, pricing and sales are available online, 24 hours a day at Diymydesign.com. Customer Support is available via email, typically between the hours of 9AM and 5PM (SAST) Monday through Friday. We do not process orders by phone or mail.
7. Sales to End User
Sales to End User Only. Diymydesign.com sells products to end-users only. All products are subject to End-User License Agreement. Resale or redistribution of products offered on the diymydesign’s website is expressly forbidden.
8. File Compatibility
Our templates are designed to function properly in PDF format (Portable Document Format). All templates are available to download with editable content. If you don’t have the free Adobe PDF reader, you can download the program directly from Adobe here.
9. Limitation of Liability
You hereby expressly and irrevocably release and forever discharge Diymydesign, including the company’s directors, employees, agents, representatives, independent and dependent contractors, licensees, successors and assigns of and from any and all actions, causes of action, suits, proceedings, liability, debts, judgments, claims and demands whatsoever in law or equity which you ever had, now have, or hereafter can, shall or may have, for or by reason of, or arising directly or indirectly out of your use of the Services.
You hereby agree to indemnify and hold harmless Diymydesign, including the company’s directors, officers, employees, agents, representatives, independent and dependent contractors, licensees, successors and assigns from and against all claims, losses, expenses, damages and costs (including, but not limited to, direct, incidental, consequential, exemplary and indirect damages), and reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from or arising out of (i) a breach of this Agreement, (ii) the use of the Services, by You or any person using your account, or (iii) any violation of any rights of a third party.