MS Word Invoice Template Watercolour
Our ‘Watercolour Invoice Template’ is a professional editable template in MS Word format.
This template is easy to edit, modify and is fully customizable. Choose your own colour scheme, your own text, change fonts, colours etc! Use as many times as you would like!
This template comes in 8.5×11″ US Letter size and international A4 size.
***This is a digital template file. No physical product will be sent.***
You need a computer to use this template. Please read description before you buy.
– Instant Digital Download
– Word DOCX (for Windows or Mac)
– 3 Ready-made colour variations and ability to change to your colour of choice
– US Letter and A4 Sizes Included
– Very easy to edit. Change fonts, colours, shapes etc.
– Free fonts used only
– Save as PDF and email to clients
– Well organized files and folders
– Free font download links
HOW IT WORKS?
1. Purchase the listing
2. Download the .zip file to your computer and UNZIP the file by double-clicking (Mac) / right-click + ‘Extract All’ (Windows)
3. Go to the “Fonts” folder; download and install the free fonts
4. Open templates in MS Word (Windows or Mac). *Please use a computer, this template will not work on a mobile or tablet.
5. Edit content as you like
6. Save as PDF and you are good to go
WITH THIS PURCHASE YOU GET
– DOCX format files – MS Word (Windows or Mac)
– A text file with font web links.
– Simple ‘How to guide’
WHAT CAN BE CHANGED?
text and shapes sizes
Microsoft Word (Windows or Mac). If you don’t have it, don’t worry. Here you can get a free trial version: http://products.office.com/en-us/try
*You must have basic knowledge of the application you want to use in order to edit this template.
– Your files will be available as an INSTANT DOWNLOAD immediately after your purchase, so you will not receive anything physical. After payment, kindly follow the link to your Download page.
– Your satisfaction is our goal – so if you need anything, please contact us. We will help you to the best of our ability.
– Print colors and quality may vary depending on your screen resolution and settings. If you print at home please use good quality paper for best results. For professional printing please use the templates that include bleed. DiyMyDesign will not be held responsible for any issue related with printing errors.
Our designs are copyright owned by DiyMyDesign – you may not resell, redistribute or share these templates in whole or in part for any reason; claim these designs as your own; or sell any design digital or printed on any online store.
DiyMyDesign will not be held responsible for any issue related with the usage or the content of these templates. It is your responsibility to check the text carefully and modify any part of it to suit your needs (add and subtract information), in accordance with the laws of your State or Country. This content is not meant to provide you with complete information and it is not intended to be legal advice.