Fully editable and printable Letterhead Template!
This template is fully customizable. Edit in MS Word (Windows or Mac) or Photoshop
Choose your own color scheme, your own text, change fonts, colors even add your logo etc! Use as many times as you would like!
Free font links provided together with instructions on how to install the fonts.
***This is a digital template file. No physical product will be sent.***
You need a computer to edit this template. Please read description before you buy.
– Printable Letterhead Template
– Instant Digital Download
– Fully Editable and Customizable
– US Letter and A4 Sizes Included
– Change fonts, colors, move shapes etc.
– Save as PDF and use for digital letters
– Free fonts used only
– File formats in MS Word (Windows or Mac) and Adobe Photoshop
– Well organized files and folders
– 300 DPI (Dot per inch) resolution
– Well documented instructions and font file web links
WITH THIS PURCHASE YOU GET
– DOCX format files – MS Word (Windows or Mac)
– PSD format files – Adobe Photoshop
– Help & Instruction guide for customization.
– A text file with font web links.
HOW IT WORKS?
1. Purchase the listing
2. Download file to your computer (cannot be done on a smartphone or an iPad)
3. Download and install free fonts from the links provided
4. Open your template on a computer in MS Word or Photoshop
5. Start editing!
WHO DOES THIS TEMPLATE SUIT?
You like to make things your own and custom but with ease?
The MS Word Template is perfect for you – it is 100% customizable in MS Word.
You have advanced software knowledge?
We’ve got you covered with the Adobe file which is 100% customizable.
WHAT CAN BE CHANGED?
text and shapes sizes
add more shapes
insert your logo
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO USE THIS TEMPLATE?
– Your own personal computer (Mac or PC)
– You need the application you will be using for customisation. e.g. MS Word, Adobe Photoshop
– You must have the latest versions of that application.
– You must have the basic knowledge of the application you want to use.
– Knowledge how to open .zip files; Mac “unzip” files automatically when you double click them.
On Windows you can right-click the zip file with your mouse and select ‘Extract All’.
If you need unzipping software you can download a free one: 7zip – www.7-zip.org/
Microsoft Word (Windows or Mac). If you don’t have it, don’t worry. Here you can get a free trial version: http://products.office.com/en-us/try
Browse all Adobe Applications (Windows or Mac) here: https://www.adobe.com/creativecloud/plans.html
– Your printable letterhead template files will be available as an INSTANT DOWNLOAD immediately after your purchase, so you will not receive anything physical. After payment, kindly follow the link to your Download page.
– Your satisfaction is our goal – so if you need anything, please contact us. We will help you to the best of our ability.
– Print colors and quality may vary depending on your screen resolution and settings. If you print at home please use good quality paper for best results. For professional printing please use the templates that include bleed. DiyMyDesign will not be held responsible for any issue related with printing errors.
Our designs are copyright owned by DiyMyDesign – you may not resell, redistribute or share these templates in whole or in part for any reason; claim these designs as your own; or sell any design digital or printed on any online store.
DiyMyDesign will not be held responsible for any issue related with the usage or the content of these templates. It is your responsibility to check the text carefully and modify any part of it to suit your needs (add and subtract information), in accordance with the laws of your State or Country. This content is not meant to provide you with complete information and it is not intended to be legal advice.
Please contact us if you have any questions.