Editable Dropper Bottle Wrapper Label Template for 5ml, 10ml and 15ml Dropper Bottles! You get 2 sizes and 3 layout variations.
Add and edit your own text, edit colors, add your logo, change fonts etc! Create as many labels as you need.
Edit your item online at Corjl.com right after purchasing.
No need to download any software or fonts. Personalize this item right in your browser using your computer, or make basic text edits using your phone or mobile device.
No waiting! You’ll receive an access link to your item minutes after purchasing.
TRY BEFORE YOU BUY
To demo this template, click the following Corjl link.
***This is a digital template file. No physical product will be sent.***
Please read description before you buy.
– Two sizes included: 2″ x 1″ and 2.625″ x 1″
– Three Dropper Bottle Wrapper Label variations in 2 colors
– All text is editable
– All colors are editable
– Editable layout
– Create as many labels as you need
– Add your logo
– 300 DPI (Dot per inch) resolution
– Works on Mac & Windows
– Edit right in your web browser
***Labels should fit standard 5ml, 10ml and 15ml (0.17 oz, 0.33 oz, 0.5 oz) dropper bottles but please check your bottle/jar measurements to ensure a good fit.
Always do a test print before proceeding with final printouts.***
➡️ BROWSE ALL MATCHING TEMPLATES
WITH THIS PURCHASE YOU GET
– Dropper Bottle Wrapper Label Templates – 3 layouts, 2 sizes
– Instructions file for Corjl
– Printing instructions
HOW IT WORKS?
1. After purchasing, you will receive an email from Corjl with a link to access your template. The email will come through to your email used at checkout – it may take a few minutes to come through, please also check your spam email folder.
Or go directly to corjl.com and use your order number to log in and access your purchased templates.
2. Edit your templates using the Corjl online platform. You can save changes and continue to edit at any time.
3. Save your template and download it as a PDF, JPG or PNG, you can add bleed and crop marks if needed.
4. Print your templates at home or send the file to your local or online printing shop.
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO USE THIS TEMPLATE?
– You need a computer to make comprehensive edits (add images, add text boxes, change background)
Make basic text edits using your phone or tablet
– Web browser installed on your device – Google Chrome, Safari or Firefox work best
PRINTING AT HOME OR PROFESSIONALLY
You can print these labels at home or professionally. Print professionally using avery, online labels, vistaprint or a similar printing service in your area.
With this purchase you get a guide on how to set up your labels for printing at home with Avery or Online Labels.
This Essential Oil Bottle Label template is compatible with the following labels:
Avery – 94220, 94200
Online Labels – OL5125, OL875
*For best results when printing professionally download files as PDF with bleeds.*
*Always do a test print before proceeding with final printouts.*
– Your files will be available as an INSTANT DOWNLOAD after your purchase, so you will not receive anything physical. After payment, kindly check your email and follow the link to Corjl where you can access your template.
– You will need to customize the template yourself, this listing does not include any custom design service. Artwork size and orientation are not editable, please check the sizes carefully before purchasing – see demo link to try the template before purchasing.
– Print colors and quality may vary depending on your screen resolution and settings. If you print at home please use good quality paper for best results. DiyMyDesign will not be held responsible for any issue related with printing errors.
– On our shop we sell MS Word, Adobe PDF and Corjl templates. Please read the full product description to ensure the file format suits your needs.
Our designs are copyright owned by DiyMyDesign – you may not resell, redistribute or share these templates in whole or in part for any reason; claim these designs as your own; or sell any design digital or printed on any online store.
DiyMyDesign will not be held responsible for any issue related with the usage or the content of these templates. It is your responsibility to check the text carefully and modify any part of it to suit your needs (add and subtract information), in accordance with the laws of your State or Country. This content is not meant to provide you with complete information and it is not intended to be legal advice.
Your satisfaction is our goal – so if you need anything, please contact us. We will help you to the best of our ability.
Please contact us if you have any questions.
Set code: P01