‘Plum Position‘ is a modern, amendable 1 page CV template in PDF format, which is perfect for university / college graduates, or school leavers, who are just starting their careers, or who have limited work experience, and want their resume and life skills to do all the talking when their work experience can’t.
This design will help you get a foot in the door, at a time when first impressions count the most. Your skills are all you have at first, which can be a catch 22 when potential employers are looking for experience, so make sure you stand out with this plum and grey modern design!
WITH YOUR PURCHASE YOU WILL INSTANTLY RECEIVE:
★ 1 Page CV Template (editable PDF sized A4)
★ A4 cover letter template (editable PDF sized A4); the cover letter template can also be used for your references list
★ ‘Resume & Cover Letter Writing Guide’ – Digital PDF Guide to help you write your resume and cover letter
– Space on resume / CV for:
- 1 job positions with 4 bullet points.
- 2 education institutions with 2 bullet points each.
- 3 more categories at the bottom of the page (eg. skills/certificates/languages).
– Resume design is as per the picture. What you see is what you get!
– All text fields are amendable, including section titles (design layout and colours remain fixed).
HOW IT WORKS?
1. Purchase the listing
2. Download file to your computer
3. Open in your computer’s Adobe Reader. This editable template is formatted in Adobe Reader and MUST be opened with an Adobe Reader application on your computer (can not be done on a smartphone or an iPad).
If you don’t have Adobe Reader you can download it for free here: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
4. Start editing!
On our shop we sell MS Word, Adobe PDF and Corjl templates. Please read the full product description to ensure the file format suits your needs.
Our designs are copyright owned by DiyMyDesign – you may not resell, redistribute or share these templates in whole or in part for any reason; claim these designs as your own; or sell any design digital or printed on any online store.
DiyMyDesign will not be held responsible for any issue related with the usage or the content of these templates. It is your responsibility to check the text carefully and modify any part of it to suit your needs (add and subtract information), in accordance with the laws of your State or Country. This content is not meant to provide you with complete information and it is not intended to be legal advice.
Your satisfaction is our goal – so if you need anything, please contact us. We will help you to the best of our ability.
Please contact us if you have any questions.